Legal Officer (ODP – Officer Development Program) PT. BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (Persero) Tbk
Since its establishment in 1946, BNI has always been part of the dynamics of national development in Indonesia. Now BNI has grown and developed into a solid national bank with sustainable financial performance. ‘Serving the Country, Pride of the Nation”, BNI is challenged to continue and increase its contribution for the progress of the nation and country, today and in the future.
At the end of 2012, BNI had total assets of Rp333.3 trillion and employed more than 24 thousands employees. To serve its customers, BNI leverages on its wide ranging service network, comprising 1,585 domestic outlets and 5 overseas branches in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, 8,227 proprietary ATMs, 42,000 EDC as well as Internet banking and SMS banking facilities. BNI always strives to be the bank of choice by providing excellent service and value added solutions to all of its customers.
BNI offers integrated financial services to its customers, supported by its subsidiaries: Bank BNI Syariah, BNI Multi Finance, BNI Securities and BNI Life Insurance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Indonesian citizen
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree holder from reputable university
- Field of study: Law
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 PTN/ 3.00 PTS (scale 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree) by August 31, 2013
- Good command in English & Communicative.
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Having organizational experience, computer skill and good writing ability would be an advantage
Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com (subject: ODP – Legal Officer)
(enclosed Cover Letter, CV, legalized copy of formal education certificates, copy of professional training certificates)
Closing date for applications is August 18, 2013. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.